Monday, December 6, 2010

Sponsoring CASE Study...

If you have a chance to play along, you have until tomorrow (Tuesday) to enter the CASE study challenge blog...which I happen to be sponsoring!

When I can, I like to play along and I managed to make this card yesterday. It was my usual card making session: sneak into the laundry room (aka stamp room) and stamp/emboss an image, later casually cut some paper, then sit with the kids or hubby as they watch TV and cut out the image, later sneak back into the laundry room and "layout" the card...if possible, start glueing. Lastly, add any final touches...I decided to add some glitter to the tops of the ornaments last night before I went to bed!

So here is the finished product - just before I snapped the photo I slid the ribbon/bow from the left side of the card to the right and I like it much better that way.




Card Materials: all stamps and papers are from The Angel Company
Stamps: Joyful Ornaments, Vintage Backgrounds
Accessories: Angelee Soar with it Collection and cardstock, clear embossing powder, cardboard, ribbon and lace

Don't forget that there are 7 great specials going on over at The Angel Company this month...email me before you order or if you have any questions.

Hope you have a super week ahead of you. I am racing out to the mall today to do some serious shopping - I don't even have a dent in my list yet!

9 comments:

Vera said...

youre card is very lovely as well :)
thanks for being the sponsor this time! I love to win your lovely stamps... well see!
have a great day!

vera

Juliet A said...

This is a much more practical card than the inspiration piece - your talent is superior, IMHO.

Barb said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Chris! Love the glittery bits & the lace is a great touch :)

Silli said...

awww, love the ornaments Chris, love the colors, pretty, pretty!!!

Angela aka disneychick said...

Beautiful card and I love that you used other colors other than the usual red and green colors of Christmas! Thanks for sharing and what a great card!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh how FUN that you played along too, Chris! And a wonderful card you made, I love the subtle stamping on the background :)

Angela K said...

Beautiful card!

Sue Kohler said...

gorgeous Christina, what a wonderful mix of colours, love the non traditional look! thanks for playing along and sponsoring at CASE study this week! :)

lynn said...

your card is so soft and pretty, chris! thanks so much for sponsoring this challenge and for your sweet comments:)