Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tunnel Card

I love the resources over on Splitcoaststampers. I wanted to do something a little different and "wow" for my last hostess club meeting and spotted this neat tutorial by Beate.



I came up with two versions, one using Springtime and the other with Pull Up Anchor. My daughter hated the pink/orange combo on the lighthouse card but what I like on this one is that I trimmed the inside of the card by 1/8" all around to show a border. These turn out to be quite thick when folded but since the idea is to have them propped open and focused on the inside saying, I think they work quite nicely.


Front view



Inside of card



and, my pink and orange version!



Hope these inspire you to give it a whirl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was the lucky recipient of the blue version of this card and it is absolutely stunning! (thanks Chris)