Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cardstock Matches - cha cha cha!

Today has been super hectic...dropped off a Caeser pasta/romaine lettuce salad for the teacher's luncheon (it looked great! Got the idea at the deli counter at Whole Foods); tried to meet my sister and her kids at the National Zoo in Washington DC and after two attempts to drive there finally gave up since my Google map directions were for the first time, worthless; finished up school supply shopping, bought another pair of funky Converse for my tween and raced over to the school for my son's Open House. Phew...now I am home with laundry to wash, fold and just a general picking up of the house. But first...I have to post another cardstock color match!


Oh...I can't forget football practice tonight either. I know your days are equally busy...hang in there, it's almost the weekend!

No comments: