Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back on Track...more Cardstock Matches!

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. Ours passed by in a whirlwind and I have said goodbye to my two darlings as they left for their first day back to school. I was looking forward to having some "free" time during the day (ie. crafting time when you don't feel guilty that you should be doing something else!) but now I have a sadness inside and I know I miss them. Still, I have lots to do before the school bell rings again for the end of the day and even then it continues as I'll be setting up for a concession stand at tonight's football practice...

But back to more wonderful Cardstock Matches from TAC. I hope you enjoy the limitless possiblities this brings.



Just as a reminder, today is the LAST day to order the Meet Woodrowe special but have no fear, more specials are just around the corner! Be sure to read the latest updates in my newsletter coming out tomorrow...

No comments: