Monday, November 17, 2008

More on the Bandana Technique!

Yikes! I'm fearful of boring you but I just had to share one more card from my Hostess Club get together. Julie Wittich used the Hieroglyph Horse set for hers and I think it came out terrific! In fact, everyone loved it so much this get together that they grabbed that set as well.



Don't forget that we've still got the Double Dips promotion going on and this is a great time to order with a friend! If both of you have a $50 order you can each ENJOY:

3 Gift with Purchase stamps for FREE
1 Hostess Level A set for FREE
and, ANY item in the catalog for half price.

As I look through the catalog I'm amazed at how many $5.95 and $10.95 stamp sets we have! I know we have to watch our pennies even more right now so I appreciate The Angel Company's value even more these days. Today I was at Joann's and thought I'd grab a DCWV Christmas stack that was on sale to have some "cheap" paper on hand...but even at 40% off, the patterns and colors were just not for me so I left the store. I guess I'll be ordering some more paper on my next TAC order!

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: