Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A good value!

With so many sales going on, I've really been spending a lot of time looking online at different stamps and what they cost ... it's hard to say "no" but so far, I've resisted most of the temptations. I did buy a Thomas Kinkade stamp (on ebay!) for my Christmas stocking but that was the only craft item I got this year!

I guess what helps me resist is the fact that stamps from The Angel Company are just a good deal! I know I'm biased but here's a case in fact:

It's hard to see probably, but each of these Teresa Collins stamps run $5.95 each... Now to compare it to one of our sets that is $19.95 for all of these pieces. And, even cooler, we have 200 sets under $12.95!


There is some more exciting news to share with you too! TAC has decided to make some changes that will really benefit you.

Number 1. After much thought and discussion, we have decided to return to an annual Inspiration Book and Catalogue, to be released at Seminar. This new catalogue plan will involve a “Base Book” which will be our “core” catalogue. This catalogue will be released on an annual basis at each year’s summer Seminar and will offer a variety of merchandise including our top-selling stamp sets. To supplement that annual catalogue, two “magalogues” (cross between a magazine and a catalogue) will be released throughout the catalogue year…one during the fall and one during the spring. These magalogues will have a seasonal focus and will also introduce new products, including new hostess sets.

Number 2. One of the most frequent requests that we have heard across the field is that our stamp images be reflected at 100%. Returning to an annual ‘base’ catalogue allows us to do that. Stamp images will also be 100% in our magalogues.

So, would you like to see a sneak peak of some of the stamps sets that will be in the first Magalogue coming out the first of February?!?!




I'll be sharing some more in the upcoming days.
But don't forget - tomorrow, Dec 31st, is the last day to:

  • Sign up for my overseas blog candy

  • Buy the December stamp specials

  • Get a chance for my Art Glitter Fall kit

  • Take advantage of the buy one get one FREE paper deals!!

No comments: