Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Last sneak peak!

I figured I better post these before I get my stamps in the mail and can start making some samples!
I must say that I am really excited by the selection...hm...what else will await us on those 48 pages of new stamps and accessories in the Magalogue?

Don't forget to scroll down to some of my older posts to learn more about the 50% off sale and the details on the Magalogue...

Here's a quick card I just made -- more scraps!
I love Deco Designs and our Kraft paper... :) The "thank you" is a retired set. I had a card favorited in my SCS gallery...which I "stamp lifted". Now they call it "CASE" but here's the inspiration! http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/899289?cat=fav
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Karen said...

love the sneak peeks Chris!! awesome sale too - need to check it out more.

Barb said...

Love the card, Chris... I've been trying to dive into my scrap pile, too! It keeps multiplying...