Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winter Wishes - cold birdy!

I love this bird in the tree stamp from Early Bird, a special set in TAC's Wonderful Wintery Wishes offering -- these stamps are only available until 2 Feb! Thanks Barb for sending me some images, I couldn't wait to get started...

I used Toodle Loo paper from TAC and some buffalo snow from Michaels. The Ric Rac ribbon is from Heidi's Pink Hedgehog store and "sing" is from a retired TAC set.

PS. I tried embossing "Hello winter" in white under the word sing but I should have stopped while I was ahead because it didn't turn out well at all! :( This is my "fix" since everything was glued down tight already...but I find it a miracle that even in the cold and snow birds will sing so it's appropriate, I think!

1 comment:

Silli said...

Chris, your card is so sweet, love the papaer and the little bird is beautiful... Have a great day...;-) THANKS...;-)