Wednesday, March 4, 2009

CPS105

At first I didn't come up with anything in my head so I didn't plan to play along, but then the "sketch magic" kicked in and I'm quite happy with the results! I used some green paper from TAC's Catelynne paper collection that went beautifully with a soft coral Bazzill paper. Then I stamped just part of the butterfly image from True Beauty (out of the new Serendipity magalogue!) and inked it up a bit with some palette inks. How easy is that?


Don't forget to enter my blog candy (it's a little bunny laying on a rug with extra little flowers, a carrot, and some easter eggs~~just in case you can't tell from my photo!) - that I offered in my last post, or please stay awhile if you are here for the first time and look around!

4 comments:

Tami said...

Chris~ Thanks for the visit and wonderful comments! Your card is adorable love the colors you used!
I checked out some of your other post.....love the frog card!

Have a beautiful day and please do stop by again!
T

Linda Beeson said...

This is very nice! The butterfly piece looks so great, good job with that CPS sketch.

Silli said...

Chris your card is so beautiful, love the colors and the spellis... Great work...Hugs from Silke

Lea L. said...

very pretty card! Great job with sketch 105...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea