Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday means housecleaning...

ugh. It's beautiful outside, I have some card ideas...but all of that has to wait. I've procrastinated long enough today and I've got to finish my housecleaning...well, after this post! :)

This week two gals over at Paperwings (that's a growing gallery of The Angel Company cards, sorted by stamp names) had a mini blog hop using the new stamp set, Showers of Love. I have that set too and it got me thinking and creating! Thanks Jen and Laurie for the inspiration.


Here I clear embossed the raindrops and I use different colored markers on each band of the umbrella. The panel is popped up.


This is a color combo that you can never go wrong with! For this card I reversed masked the umbrellas and stamped the flowers on top.

Be sure to check out these two places for more inspiration!


Have a super weekend!!

1 comment:

Trudy Osborn said...

You are right, you can't go wrong with this color combo. I love how you used the reverse masking...I would not have thought to do that, but it is great.

Thanks for you message on SCS. I actually love a LOT more of your cards than I comment on (I know, I am a BAAAAD girl.) You have wonderful talen..