Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Angel Fun

I had a wonderful day last week! I have many online friends and I finally got to meet one of them in person! Rita W was in town visiting her son and she made time to come see me for the day. It was so much fun to just sit and chit chat (and I made her sit and look at all of my cards since no one in my house really cares about them - THANK YOU Rita!). I also enjoyed sharing ideas and thoughts about projects and possible classes with Rita. She's a real Angel and the day flew by...



The other fun thing is that Michelle is beginning to show some sneak peaks (this is a clickaable link!) from the upcoming Fall Magalogue...called Inspiration Avenue. I can't wait to see it 1 September but in the mean time, I guess these samples will have to do!

Don't miss out on all of the great specials from The Angel Company!

  • Surprise Boxes
  • Super cute fall stamp of the month - I love that squirrel
  • Double Hostess rewards...and more than just double rewards - there are extra goodies!
  • $50 sign on special - I love being an Angel!!

3 comments:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Oh, how much fun!!

Risa said...

I AM SO ENVIOUS! I wish I was there to visit with both you and Rita! I wanna see your cards! I hope you girls had a blast and get to tdo it again soon!
HUGS
Risa

Anonymous said...

Chris - I'm back home now! Took awhile though as everything was backed up due to the midwest storms when I left! I had a fantstic time visiting with you! Thanks so much for a wonderful day! rita w