Thursday, September 3, 2009

Perfect Pear

I know you are groaning inside that I may be super corny again during this post - promise, I won't. This card features the free Level B stamp set from The Angel Company...it's called Floral Fruits. I used the rock 'n roll technique here. I first inked up the pear in Sunflower Palette ink and then just touched the bottom edge with Burnt Sierra, also Palette ink. A dab of Chartreuse Palette ink for the stems and voila! A perfect pear (if I may say so myself). I stamped off center - does that ever happen to you?! - so I cut the card down and then mounted the white, folded card on top of a single green panel. Don't forget to use your Scor Pal to scor two lines across the lower front for some added interest...



See you back here on Saturday - I have some exciting news!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card!!! Like ethat rock n roll technique! rita w