Thursday, November 12, 2009

Leaping Reindeers!

The Angel Company is famous for their free hostess stamp sets - and monthly specials. I was thrilled when, due to popular demand, TAC decided to offer the Stamp Stimulus and this set (which you could only earn by being a hostess) was offered to the general public for just...$6.75!
I know at Christmastime a lot of folks like to make "reindeer" food, which makes the saying included perfect. And, I just loved this reindeer and flourish. Here's my first card with it...and again, I used some of the stamps from Vintage Santa!



Card Materials: all stamps from The Angel Company
Stamps: Date Disks, Reindeer Food, Vintage Santa

I embossed the reindeer before cutting him out, and the flourishes on the red panel are also clear embossed. This set is available until December 30th and you'll find the rest of the Monthly Specials here on my website!

5 comments:

Patti J. said...

Beautiful card, Chris! Great use of this lovely little set! I don't have this one yet, but I'm sorely tempted!!! lol...don't have time to ink up or even label the stamps I do have! Check out my blog today and sign up for some yummies! Hugs...

Danni said...

What a pretty card!

Trudy Osborn said...

What a fun card and a unique layout!

Silli said...

Chris, your card is soooo very pretty... I love this image... Such a sweet reindeer!!! Hugs and happy day!

Melisa Waldorf said...

This one is lovely my dear!!