Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello for all Seasons

Today I have two cards to share...using a sneak peak set that at first left me with a "hmmm..." feeling. But once inked up, I saw this had lots of possiblities!



Please tell me that this says "hello" to you...my daughter thought otherwise. The original Hello includes an "O" (have no fear!) but I cut it off and just left the flower from the set to fill in...I used the Miss Moxie Soar with it Collection from The Angel Company.



This second card features the heart from the Hello for all Seasons set which I just stamped on some Uptown Girl paper and cut out. The saying is also a new stamp set coming out from The Angel Company but I have to look up the name...I'm just really really nervous and rushed right now BECAUSE I got my first phone call to substitute teach (Kindergarteners!) and I have to run out the door in 5 min. I'm shaking, I tell you! eeck...wish me luck!

EDITED: The words come from Savvy Sayings! And, I had a great day with the little kids ~ it turns out I'll be back in the classroom on Thursday and Friday with them. woo hoo...stamping money! :)

8 comments:

Silli said...

Hello dear Chris, your card is very nice! I love the letters and the colors... Its a happy spring card!!! Big hugs and happy day...from the cold Germany...;-)

Jen Carter said...

I saw "hello" but that just totally cracked me up! I love the bright colors that you used.

Juliet A said...

I love them both. I would be thrilled to get the first card, and you should tell your daughter to get her mind out of the gutter.

The second one is a perfect example of your Clean and Simple design ethic. You should be very happy with them both.

Unknown said...

Great card Chris!

Laurie said...

Love those bright colors! Isn't that just a fun set?

Danni said...

I can see *hello* just fine! Very cute!

Dee said...

Great cards Chris. Love the paper on the hello card. I saw the hello on it.
Glad you had a good day with the kids.

Trudy Osborn said...

Definitely saw Hello...very cute card