Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Specials

With all my company, I just am way behind on life as I know it...and that includes time for stamping!! The Angel Company is having a card call for it's new catalog to be released on 1 June and in the past I've really enjoyed making lots of cards for consideration. This year I had only time to submit two cards, and they were using the same stamp set so I'm kinda bummed...

I wanted to pop in and let you know of the new specials for April. The Stamp of the Month program has changed and now TAC will be picking one stamp set from the various catalogs and they will mark them down for a one month period so you can get them at a reduced price with a $30 order. This month is Fanciful Vintage for just $14.95!


and if your tastes run "vintage", you'll love this second Stamp of the Month!

TAC™ Promotions
http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_Flyers.html

Lastly, in March we celebrated "her"...and this month it's Celebrate Him! Part of this celebration is Buy One Get One Free of the Reece Soar with it Collection. This paper is perfect for masculine cards as well as holiday cards - love it!



That Guy $10.95
Greatest Dad $14.95


1 comment:

Silli said...

OM, so many beautiful stamps...Thanks for sharing dear Chris... Happy day my dear! HUGS