Friday, June 11, 2010

Vintage Stamp of the Month

The Angel Company will be discontinuing it's Vintage Stamp of the Month program and instead will have an "Open Up the Vaults" event from time to time. What I enjoyed about this current program was I often had some of the vintage stamps (hey, I've been around a LONG time!!) and it always gave me a good reason to dust them off and put them to good use.

This card really came together quickly and gave me a chance to use a Martha Stewart punch that I bought over Christmas and never used...I thought it would be good for some of the soldier cards I like to make with my Blessings Ink group at church.


Card Materials: all papers and stamps from The Angel Company

The next photo is a scan of the first catalog I ever received from The Angel Company...it features this set and although stamping styles have changed over the past 10 years - I still love this photo spread!


Don't forget the June is speeding by quickly and it's your last chance to get ahold of the retiring stamps and take advantage of the specials in the May/June Jubilation!
Hope you have a super weekend...boy oh boy am I ever ready for it!!

No comments: