Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dear Friend

ahhh...back to summer colors and colored pencils! Miss Moxie just shouts summer to me and I felt it would match perfectly with this little cutie from Dear Friend.

I started coloring this gal with copics but my paper is just not right. I have some White Caboodle Copic paper on order from The Angel Company and it was a good excuse to go back to my beloved colored pencils and gamsol. I finished off her outfit by paper piecing it and reached for my large scallop punch because I just have not used it much lately. It feels good to use things again, doesn't it?



Card Materials: all stamps and papers from The Angel Company
Stamps: Dear Friend
Accessories: Miss Moxie Soar with it Collection and cardstock (includes tag), button, scrappers floss, Marvy scallop punch - all things we carry!

If you missed it, I have a chance for blog candy going on here! Thanks so much for visiting - this is short and sweet because my neighbor gave me 17 pounds of Concord grapes and I need to get busy making some jam/jelly...yikes, this will make a lot since most recipes are calling for just 3 1/2 pounds. :)

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is so vibrant and pretty, very cute....I see you are from VA, I save and follow all creating blogs that are from VA.....it is my hope to one day have a stamping retreat....have a fantastic day...I hope that you can find time to stop by my blog and visit!

enjoy *~*

Silli said...

so cute Chris, I love the sweet girl...love your colors... hAppy sunday... HUGS

Bridgett Owens said...

I love to paper piece...especially clothing. It adds so much detail! I like the scalloped circle!