So this week I am playing along with the CASE study blog and I had Laurie Willison's tutorial stuck in my head. Now mind you I commented on her tutorial that she probably made it look easier than it was...yup! I was right - this is my second attempt at the flower. I ended up having to baste it with a thread after I pulled my first flower apart! I love it though - Laurie is so talented and I'm thrilled that she shared the details here.
Silke had "dirtied" up some red papers this week over on her blog and that really inspired me as well...plus, I was itching to use my FIRST butterfly punch. I finally broke down. :)
Card Materials: all stamps and papers from The Angel Company
PS. I put out my newsletter yesterday letting everyone know about double rewards over at The Angel Company - just email me your order to take advantage of it. And, if you have a $30 order, I'm having a raffle for the Ever so Thankful stamp set.