Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Did you see?

Kim Sear's magnificant project posted over on The Angel Company website? It may have been hard to see so here is the direct link so you can see where I got the idea for this little beauty!

I was so taken with her project I knew it would be perfect for my hostess club get together this month so I raced off to make one - this was before Kim had posted her tutorial so I used gesso on my cardboard and mine is a lot simpler so it could be a gift tag or added to a card. I love the tassle on her's though and that makes it perfect for hanging on a tree!



I also have one last quick tag to share with you. I used the Poinsettia stamp and watercolored it. I also just cut out the middle because I thought the whole stamp would be overwelming on this little tag.


All stamps are from The Angel Company! Twinkle in the Eye is a Hostess set that you can earn for free...during December rewards are tripled and in January they still will be doubled!

Don't forget I'll be having a week of give aways and the fun starts on the 24th!

3 comments:

Angela aka disneychick said...

I can't wait to receive my order with my Hostess Club kit in there...this is wonderful, Chris! I just love it!

Juliet A said...

I like yours better!

Unknown said...

She is so cute!