Monday, December 13, 2010

Joy and Peace

Hope you had a terrific weekend! I know this is a super busy time of year so I appreciate you stopping by to see what I have to show. :)

Here is another one of my Masterpiece cards. I fell in love with quite a few of the new stamps in the Fall Supplement from The Angel Company. This is really my favorite style - "realistic" drawings. I knew I wanted the dove as the center focal on just an oval...but how to make it a "wow" card? I hope you like the little details I added. I bought this wonderful embossing folder from my friend Debbie and the flowers are just from a cheap Michael's stalk...but the little gold brad makes it elegant. And, on my tag, I just inked up the word Peace from the Peace on Earth saying...I like to do that when I'm short on space.



Card Materials: all stamps and papers from The Angel Company
Stamps: Joy and Peace
Accessories: White Caboodles paper (for copics), navy and olive cardstock, copics, ribbon, SU embossing folder, gold brads and silk flowers from Michaels, Bordeaux palette ink, Copics

By the way, all of the cardstock I used was from The Angel Company - the navy, olive, kraft and scarlet. Everyone loved the thickness of it and the rich colors. If you haven't checked them out before, you should! When I first started stamping I only cared about buying stamps and now I see that quality paper makes a huge statement on a card too!

2 comments:

Angela aka disneychick said...

Beautiful Card! I am so excited to receive my Masterpiece card stuff and make these!

Angela K said...

Beautiful!