Friday, March 18, 2011

Green Banner

Banners are EVERYWHERE!! And, I have to admit that I love them. I used my see through centering ruler and made a template out of cardstock for this banner...then I grabbed some green DP and went to work.



The saying is retired but I thought it went with the fun nature of this card. The little monkey is colored with Copics and is from the set: Monkey Business. I used a small die from CB for the flowers and after I squished them a bit, I put a dot of black stickles in the center of each.

Well, I have to get going...it's 3:30 and I haven't even begun to clean house. I think it will be one of those days were the bathrooms get done and a little vaccuming. Do you ever have those kind of days?!? Have a super weekend and don't forget to check out the Savvy Projects Blog when you have the chance!

10 comments:

Danni said...

This turned out so cute!

Glittered Paws said...

This is just too cute - love all the green!!

Chelsea said...

Cute cute cute banner!

Juliet A said...

I love the way the monkey hangs off the banner!

Debra Miller said...

Cute banner - another idea I need to try.

Debbie said...

Everyone's already said it, but it is DARN CUTE!

And, yes, most of my days are just like this!

Risa said...

Oh My CUTENESS! I love banners and penants, such a hot trend. Great card Chris!

Angela aka disneychick said...

Love this card and the banner is great!!

Silli said...

hehe, sooo cute!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Love this! Cute banner and love the monkey hanging from it!