Friday, April 8, 2011

Masculine Birthday

Another quick post but I love this card. I used muslin to stamp on, my good sewing machine and a homemade button!! These are so easy to make (I used a toothpick, plastic caps from assorted bottles and Fima clay) and I love that I can get really natural looking colors to add to the rustic look. Materials: Damask Backgrounder, Birthday Greetings (retired), Winchester SWIC cardstock, score pal and Impressionabilites, Pumpkin Spice Versamagic ink In the last week I've had a few followers unsubscribe...I'm sorry to you all if my postings have been spuratic and not up to par. Life has been crazy here - with a capital C!! On Wednesday my son broke his arm and we ended up in two different emergency rooms, rode in an ambulance, checked in at 5 pm and were released with his arm reset and in a cast the next day at 2 pm...that was just the cream on top of everything else going on! So please hang in there with me and I do appreciate the peeks you take of my work...Blessings!

2 comments:

Silli said...

How pretty Chris, love your male card... Love the colors...HUGs and happy friday gf!

Danni said...

This is so nice!