Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Love this sketch...

so far it's been a great month of sketches over at The Angel Company and this week is no exception. I love this one!



I used my copics to color in this beautiful flower from Blossoms and Blessings. With the TAC caboodle color sets, I automatically have 3 tones of matching colors. It makes life so much easier!!



Once again, I made a slight tweak to the sketch by moving my scalloped layer up a bit...that's what makes sketches so wonderful I think.

All stamps and papers are from The Angel Company.

We'll be making a variation of this card and two others at my Springtime Masterpiece Meet Up this Thursday and Tuesday of next week. So if you live in the area, come join us!

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - the coloring is perfect and what a versatile image for this sketch.

Kim said...

Beautiful Chris! I love the way you lightly gathered your border punched lace...

I have this stamp but have yet to get it inky!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the scalloped, crinkled up look!

Chelsea said...

Great card. Love this flower.

Risa said...

PERFECTION! I love the twine and the way you used the edge punch and gathered the paper!