Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sneak Peaks are here!!

The Angel Company will be going LIVE with it's latest catalog on June 27th! Wow, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us and here is a little sneak peek of what awaits us...and the exciting part is that you may order these before June 30th for the special, reduced price!











I've had lots of folks saying they want a catalog and I should have info for you soon {I hope!}.

You can see the actual sizes of these stamp sets HERE

I'm placing an order Monday if you would like one or the other of these sneak peek sets...just send me an email!!

3 comments:

Silli said...

Hello my sweet friend... so sorry, I am a little busy... ;-) Thinking of you... The new stamps are sooo cute...HUGS and happy weekend..

Anonymous said...

The new stamps are really cute! I will be sending you an email later on today to order! :D Looking forward to getting the new catalog!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

I'm so excited to see the new catalog, just sent you my order :)