Monday, August 22, 2011

Vellum Pocket

Yesterday I shared a peek of a card from my Angelee workshop. I featured that paper collection and made 10 cards using 11 of the tags...everyone thought this was better than last year's class featuring Willoughby. I'm trying! :)

Here I made a vellum pocket for one the tags. The previous post shows the tag clearly but in real life you can see it just showing through the vellum. I stamped the vellum with the collage stamp from Fairy Wishes by Nina B in Haystack palette ink. That combination was incredible!! You can't imagine how pretty it looks close up, and with the Lavendar ink from the tag showing through...



I think I may add a flower and some more ribbon to dress up the front a bit...it looks a little plain to me now but I think it's a good start to a great card!

Hoping you have a great week.

1 comment:

Angela K said...

So soft and lovely!