Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holiday Tags...more than just tags!

I confess, I didn't "need" this stamp set when I first saw it in the a•muse studio holiday catalog...I mean, it wasn't one that screamed "buy me first!"...that is until I saw the little tag samples that my upline Angela sent me. (If you missed them, they are about 3 posts back).

Now I love this set and it's on sale through 14 Dec! Not only is it great for little tags, but it's also perfect for cards. I used it twice during my Christmas Card buffet and here is just one of the cards...that is heavily inspired from one I saw in the a•muse gallery by the way.

I really like this woodgrain paper we sell and I started with the variety pack which I can only recommend. And I've almost gone through an entire package of Twas the Night Before Christmas cardstock as well!



Other a•muse supplies here are the snowflake and tag dies (these are metal, work on any die cutting machine), red twine, vellum and vanilla cardstock - another must have!

My parents are here for a visit and it's so good to see them - Christmas was the last time we were together and that is just too long to go without family. Hope this time of year is filled with friends and family for you as well.

3 comments:

Angela K said...

Oh so cute!! Love how you used the tag die too on this card!

Chelsea said...

Love how you incorporated a tag...

Kim said...

Love this one Chris!

Enjoy this time with your family
Happy Thanksgiving!