Monday, December 5, 2011

Are you ready?!?

These days it seems like the question is, "are you ready for Christmas?"

And I must shake my head, sigh and confess, "no".

No presents bought (not one!), no decorations or lights hung, and no Christmas cards mailed!!

I have to admit, I am in a bit of a panic.

On top of that I still have to start my mitten swap, design my hostess club project so I envision a busy week. I did get started on making a special order of large sized 12 Days of Christmas tags. These are being used to cheer up a very sick woman and her friends wanted to be able to write a message on the back...here is just one. So far I have 7 done and they range from elegant to rustic to cute.



This tag uses almost exclusively a•muse studio products...I can hardly believe I have been with them now for almost 4 months! I do love it and wanted to make sure you know that the Starter Kit special will only be available until 31 Dec. It's not much time, especially in this busy month, it seems to whiz by! My good friend Risa did an analysis on how much this kit is worth...and at $99 it's a steal - after the special the retail price will go back up to $175...

Basic starter kit includes everything you need to start your own business!

* four 2011 studio sampler stamp sets $25 each total $100
* set of six clear blocks, one of each size $52.70
* ten as pigment ink pads {cranberry, currant, fern, french roast, grass, ocean, orange, papaya, bubblegum and sky} $59.50
* memento tuxedo black ink pad $5.95
* six copic markers {begonia pink, cool shadow, golden yellow, lipstick red, new leaf, sand} $36
* copic colorless blender $6
* double scrubber $14.95
* squeakly clean stamp cleaner $6.25
* adhesive runner $6.95
* glue pen $2.95
* diamond glitter $4.75
* solid paper starter kit - twenty sheets $7.50
* swatch ring You can buy them for $5.95 on consultant side of website, but we wont count this in the value.
* twinkle stickers - clear $3.50
* pearl stickers - vanilla $3.75
* paper flowers - meadow mix $6.95
* three spools grosgrain stitch ribbon {slate, papaya, ocean} $14.85
* 4 catalogs, essential business supplies These really add up when you look at the cost of order forms and invites, but since the catalogs are only good til Feb. 1st we wont count this in the retail value either.....
TOTAL RETAIL GRAND TOTAL $332.55
That doesn't even take the catalogs, business supplies or the swatch ring into account.

Let me know if you have any questions or want more information on signing up!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Awesome tag! Love it!

Angela K said...

Fantastic "tag" Chris! I am in the same boat with you regarding Christmas, nothing ready, no decor or gifts for giving, oh my!

Diana said...

love your tag, praying here you can get everything done by the time!!! hurry girl, lol!!

AmethystCat said...

BEAUTIFUL tag - love it! Finally got my tree up this week. Time is flying by!!!