Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Last tag to share...

I hope by now you are not totally sick and tired of my Christmas tags - they were a joy to make and I was so glad that they could be part of a special gift used to uplift someone.

This stamp set is retiring in January and so you only have a short while to get it yet - it's called Celebrate the Season and I love the bold images for quick and easy stamping while getting a dramatic effect!



I want to thank all of my readers who have hung in there with me through some ugly duckling posts and all! I really appreciate it!

I have some blog candy to offer today! 25 yards of each of the 3 colors of bakers twine that a•muse studio carries: red/white, brown/white and black/white.

Just leave a comment by midnight of the 29th and I'll be back with a winner on Friday!

8 comments:

Joan B said...

Merry Christmas and thanks for the beautiful card. This one is also beautiful. Please don't pick me for the candy as I have enough twine to last for quite some time!

Cyndi said...

Merry Christmas! Love the tag!

Cyndi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bonapartelady said...

Happy New Year, Chris! Loved looking at your tags. Looking forward to the new catalog next month.
Kathy Manchester

Angela aka disneychick said...

Great tag, Chris! Not tired of them at all! You do beautiful work! Looking forward to seeing the new goodies in the new catalog! :D Have a Happy New Year!

Cheryl said...

I really do love this stamp set. Will we have another hostess club while this is still available? Happy New year!!

Cheryl said...

I really do love this stamp set. Will we have another hostess club while this is still available? Happy New year!!

Juliet A said...

I like this - it would not have occurred to me to do the word in such a light color, but it really does look nicer than if it had been bolder. You have a good eye for things like this.