Friday, February 3, 2012

February Spotlight Specials


File boxes covered in a•s cardstock that has been stamped and white embossed...


Such a quick and easy project!


Our maple tags stained with an inkpad and then stamped...I've got lots of ideas for this!

For one month, you can save 10% on the stamp sets used to create these fabulous projects!


Floral Duet
Birthday Builder
Beautiful Botanicals
Woodgrain Background
Just Because

And, for a limited time, order the special Urban Wildflowers cardstock assortment pack - an easy way to get the look showcased in this month's spotlight.

Urban Wildflowers Assortment Pack contains four sheets each:

Pebble
Lido
Vanilla
Seattle
Bermuda

Pencils wrapped in washi tape and a covered can...perfect for any teacher or office!
Email me if you need anything from this month's special! It's a good time to get a catalog too...they are hot off the presses!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! I've been away awhile. So you're with Amuse now? How long? Everything looks different! Like a remodel!

Chris said...

Sadly Kim The Angel Company closed its doors...I miss them alot (just picked up a catalog again today and thumbed through it) but am enjoying my new "life" with a muse studios. Glad you popped in - I was thrilled to see your card today. :)

Kim said...

Oh, that's sad. I hadn't heard that. Well, God bless your new endeavor! And thanks for coming over and commenting, Chris. It was a happy sight to see your sweet face in my comments!