Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Coasters



We had a great hostess club meeting today – thanks to Cheryl for bringing such yummy treats! These chocolate covered pretzels were addicting and I can’t wait for my a•muse studio order to come in to start decorating cupcakes!



This Valentine coaster was designed by Seleise and she had the idea based off of the December Spotlight project from a•muse studio…I loved her twist and she was gracious enough to let me use it for my get together. We used a•s felt (it’s a wool/rayon blend and cuts beautifully!) and the largest of the 3 heart dies. I preironed the back of the pink felt with Heat and Bond and once we die cut the felt, the ladies got busy ironing the pieces together…it took just minutes to complete! So easy but so cute.


If you like this project idea, I hope you will share it via one of these social media buttons!

3 comments:

Silli said...

yummy~~~ ans your heart felt ? is sooo sweet love the idea...TFS. BIG hugs and happy weekend girl!

AmethystCat said...

Chris - I'm so glad the coasters worked well for you! Thanks so much for the shout-out! And, those yummy treats look fabulous! Hope you had a wonderful time!

Katydid Cards said...

Oh gosh, these are adorable!