Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Nature Scenes and Surprise Boxes!










I was visiting my folks in upper Wisconsin with the kids and tried my hand at some photography of "nature". Nothing fancy, of course, but it was so peaceful and pretty up there. Now I am back to the hub-bub of "city life" and my son started football practice. Which means I sit for 2 hours per day watching over him...I'll have to stamp out some images to bring with and color!


Did you know that Surprise Boxes were back? As always, folks are thrilled...here is what two folks had to say:

I received mine on Monday. YEAH, I was very pleased. The Vituri black bag, 2 Kaleidescope Brigts, a 12x12 green CS pack, ink, lots of embellishments, and more!

I got mine today and I must say I was not lucky enough to get a vituri bag (but I have one and love it), but I did get some great stuff. 4 Designer Collections, 2 Wing It Collections, Thick Cuts bookplates die, set of Impress Pastel markers, white matchbook cards & envelopes, tag book, edge distresser, 3 pks. photo turns, 2 pks ribbon charms, 2 pks buttons, some eyelets, a Pazzles Chalk applicator tool plus extra little poms, edge distresser, a pkg of the 97% Complete tags, Stazon pad, Opalite pad and 2 (more) TAC "Groovy Bug" insulated mugs. Some of the items I have no idea what the retail value is, but I would say the retail value of my package was over $150.

And I just ordered the Woodrowe special because it was just too much good "stuff" for such a low price! See below if you missed the details...especially about the free drawing part!!

No comments: