Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sharing

I got my Surprise Box last night (haven't opened it yet -- tease, tease!!) and my Woodrowe Special. What a great kit to get for just $49.95!! I had to share the measurements of the stamps because you wouldn't appreciate it otherwise!






The 15th was the last day to order the Surprise Box and Just Dreamy angel special...another great favorite of mine! I have made 4 cards already and 10 gift tags with it. I see that set getting a lot of loving! If you missed ordering, please let me know today and I'll try and sneak (um, place!) your order yet.

I've also been busy stamping some special order cards. I was lucky enough to get a "commission" for a retirement card and that led to 4 more cards, then an order of 5 and now 6 more. I was only charging $2 but the ladies insisted on paying me $3. Yippee! I have also made an effort to decorate envelopes and the insides of the card...small, but powerful touches!

Teen birthday card (retired TAC sets)



and here's the inside, complete with gift card pocket!

No comments: