Friday, September 26, 2008

BFF Gifts...

Just last week I had a class on making quick and easy little gifts...these are perfect for teachers or friends who need a little "pick me up". I never knew how easy it was to stamp on cloth until I tried it! These are flour sack towels by Martha Stewart and I found them at Kmart. The best part is that they dry dishes beautifully (they look good and work!). I used Palette inks and stamped on prewashed towels - I also heat set it quickly with an iron afterwards, just to be safe!

The little post it note keychain idea was found here: http://www.chicnscratch.typepad.com/

And, the other post it note/pen combo was the idea of a very talented Joani. If you never have visited the Paperwings Gallery, you should. Anyone can view the gallery and it's even searchable by TAC stamp sets!



Well, I'm not normally to "businessey" (yes, that is a made up word!) on here but I am one $30 order away from reaching this month's goal!! So, if you were interested in either the September Stamp of the Month or Paper/Stamp special - just give me a hollar. Don't forget that my own personal special is your choice of stickles with your order...and it's double rewards time from The Angel Company.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

These are great projects! I especially like the kitchen towel that you stamped on.

Sarah G.