Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall is here!


We had an exciting weekend here...early morning, cold weather, trees surrounding a wet and muddy football field in a beautiful mix of colors...it was either the last game of the season for my son's football team, or just the beginning of the play off season. They did it! So that means more football practices ahead but they are happy and as team mom, it gives me a little more time to plan a victory party and coaches gifts! tee hee...

In between all of this, I actually had some time to stamp! I cut out about 5 new sets this weekend and got them in CD cases (found some at Big Lots -- 10 for $2.49!). I love this new set and it worked perfectly with some scraps I had left over from making my catalog entries with. The twine, I thought, made it extra "fallish", and watercoloring with tombow markers is the quickest and easiest method I know to color.



No comments: