Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busy, busy!

Sorry for the lack of posts this past week. The Angel Company had another Design Call for it's new catalog to be released late in January...and I couldn't resist. I just mailed off 6 cards and am waiting on some ribbon I ordered to finish the last entry. At first I was really timid and didn't think I could come up with something this year (pressure!!) but luckily my ideas kicked in and I'm pretty pleased with the results. Cross your fingers for me!!

Now to share some Stamp of the Month cards I just came up with. Sheila (an out of state customer) approached me with the idea of having a long distance workshop. I told her it was a super idea and I've done it before...one gal in Michigan had invited some 18 ladies and made it a potluck affair. I provided a simple make and take project and she ended up with a $500 party...and during double rewards, that is very REWARDING!! So let me know if you ever want to share TAC with a group of your friends - I'm happy to work with you.

Our Scarlet #80 Cardstock V-237 with the Miss Moxie V-841 Soar with it Collection (Cha Cha V-832 works well too here!) The Scor Pal makes a terrific little border, don't you think?
You won't go wrong with our Kraft Cardstock V-244 (also #80 weight - these are for those of you who love SU cardstock; you won't be disappointed with ours!) and the Sands of Time collection (another favorite!) V-828.

Lastly, Rustic Chic V-928 is a 8x8 paper pack of 36 pages and 12 designs!! I use it all the time...here I paired it with Die Cuts with a View, Green #2, V-99 which you can purchase 25 sheets to a pack. Perfect for mass production of cards or when you have a favorite color.

Here's a moment of truth for me. I've been with The Angel Company for over 6 years now but until the past two years, I had never really wanted to spend money for paper, I just wanted stamps! But I finally tried a sampling of what we have to offer and I love it. I am embarrassed that it took me so long, but I now own almost every paper pack/collection we carry! I know you won't be disappointed in the quality of the papers, the texture in so many of them, the over all value and selection. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask me!

No comments: