Friday, December 19, 2008

Are your Christmas cards done?

Just a reminder as December comes to a busy close! The Angel Company has some great stamp and buy one, get one free paper deals that end on 31 Dec. I also am offering a raffle for the following kit...you get one entry for every $30 you spend, and a workshop gets you 5 chances to win!

Fall - Pee Wee Art Institute Glitter Kit ($12.95 retail value)


109 Cavalado
056 Pumpkin
107 Red Oak
108 Inca Gold
017 Purple Shadow
079 Black
058 Brown

So, have you finished your Christmas cards? My idea is to keep them very simple and here are 3 possible cards I came up with.



I have about 80 cut and embossed with the cuttlebug but I still have to stamp, tie ribbon and of course, write them! yikes...sometimes I send out Valentine's Day cards when I miss the Christmas card time frame (I give myself until Jan 5 - that's fair, right?) But last year, I'm ashamed to say, everyone got an Easter card. I can do it, I can do it....

No comments: