Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December Newsletter update!



Hopefully by now most of you have received my eNewsletter via Constant Contact. I hadn't had a chance to pull a raffle winner for November's incentive, put I finally got my act together last night! Congratulations to Sheila - You won the Little Things stamp set and I'll get it out in the mail this week!

I also wanted to share I card I made recently with one of the Happy Winter vintage sets...this is another adorable image and I have found that I most often grab for this set, even though it has been retired for quite a while...so lucky for you that TAC decided to bring it back as one of it's vintage sets!

I used the Penelope cardstock and patterned paper for this card (features a library pocket on the inside for a gift card) since it's for a teenage boy. I love how the crystal lacquer makes the ornaments so shiny! And, I used my BIC markers to color it since I don't have copics ... I seldom use straight markers because I love to watercolor but I have to say in this instance, they were perfect.


Be sure to check out all the new TAC special offers that are featured on the side bar...some truly amazing offers!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I love this! Great color blending and I really like the shine from laquer!