Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Okay...a few more!

Just a few more sneak peaks of Serendipity, our new TAC Magalogue! I preordered 70 magalogues and have only 20 left...they are going like hot cakes!


Mabelle is a special designer for The Angel Company and there is a sprinkling of her wonderful R coded stamps through out Serendipity!


I loved the Damask look forever and will be snatching up this set quickly...with a few more!

I'll be back on Friday with a card...be sure to check out yesterday's post with more sneak peaks!

2 comments:

Create It Simply said...

Super cute baby set!! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Awww! THank you so, so much for your sweet comment about my designs. I appreciate it and it means a lot to me!! You made my day an extra cheery one! luve, Mabelle R.O.
http://whimsyandstarsstudio.typepad.com/