Friday, January 30, 2009

Showers of Love

It's funny because the set that I "least loved" from my preorder of Serendipity (aka Magalogue!) sets was Showers of Love...but now I have lots of ideas pouring in my head. (ha ha - I know, my kids think I'm lame too with my jokes!) Anyways, I pulled it out for this quick card and just submitted a card for one of TAC's monthly card contests (for demos only - sorry, but wish me luck!!)



I used the Mimi collection for this card...and some lime green scrapper's floss. I'm addicted to it lately!



Here's another little girl from the Everything's Blooming set plus I combined it with You Are, another "least favorite" set until I used it!! Does that ever happen to you?! Anyways, I combined it with the Cha Cha paper pack and dared to use a huge flower on top...I have a very hard time using flowers, even though I keep buying them and trying them. :)

UPDATE!! I only have 3 magalogues left but I just faxed in an order for 25 more copies. First come, first served but I want to warn you that I will be out of the net through Sunday as I'm flying out to Illinois for my cousin's wife memorial service.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing you the best with the memorial service.

Dianette Seda said...

Good luck with your contest entry! I think that I love more from the two cards, the everything is blooming with a saying stamp and the cha cha paper. Somehow I've gotten to love the cha cha paper too much.