Monday, January 26, 2009

A winner!

Congratulations to: Laura!! I'll be getting your package ready to mail to you. :)

Random Sequence Generator
Here is your sequence:
6


Also...I just checked the UPS tracking number on my Magalogues (I ordered 70 of these babies!!) and they will be in the house tomorrow!! Woo hoo!! I have been hearing some great things and can't wait to hold it in my hands...you can see the cover in the right hand column because I've updated the picture. Remember, this is 48 pages of new stamps and accessories!

Thanks for stopping by -- today is the last day of TAC's 50% off sale.

2 comments:

Laura said...

eeeeeek!!!! Yippee!!! oh my goodness, I am suuuper happy now! :) Do you still have my address?

Laura said...

The package arrived at the end of last week! thank you so so much! Loved everything :). And a million thanks for including the magalogue, too. I have loved looking at all the pretty stamps in it. eeeek! Too many that I want now :)