Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Two Cards...really!?

I can't believe that I was able to make two cards this morning - woo hoo!! It was a great weekend but so busy that I had no time to stamp. I signed up this weekend to participate in Jen Tapler's Stamping Out Alzheimer's 2009 event (you can find it here: http://stampinoutalzheimers.ning.com/ ) and found some great sketch challenges there. So this morning, since I did think about all sorts of possibilities of papers and stamps for these sketches all day yesterday, I jumped right into it and made these two cards.





Card Materials
:

Stamps: Happy Trails
Other: Rustic Chic, Kraft, Bazzill Brown monochromatic pack, eyelets from Crop a Dile case/kit





Card Materials
:

Stamps: Everyday Events
Other: Toodle Loo Soar with it Collection and cardstock, tombow markers, CB embossing plate

11 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

Morning Chris! both these cards are darling. I just love Julee's sketches -great job with the cute baby image!!

Yes, I have seen the NM poster -woohoo!! Can't wait!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Fantastic cards, Chris! Love your colors on that baby card!

Barb said...

These are both great! Love the star embelly on the 1st one, and the baby card is just adorable!

Silli said...

Hello Chris, I love both cards, the lo´s are so very pretty.... Have a good day! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I too didn't have time to stamp over the weekend so it is so nice to get back to it! Yours are gorgeous!! Love the color combo, horse image and layout of the first and the fun cheery colors of the second! cute baby card!

Unknown said...

Ohhh I love the little elephant :D

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Fabulous cards Chris!! Love the layouts and i love that you are doing this for a good cause! My omi had alzheimers.

love and Hugs, Claudia

Kim said...

Great cards Chris! Going over to check out this site...

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cards. Happy Trails and Rustic Chic go oh so well together! rita w

Silli said...

Hello Chris, I wish you a happy day. Hugs... Silke

Kay said...

Chris - two cards?? Two cute cards?? Yes, good day! I really like them both - love the layout on the top card (may have to steal it :) and love the color choices on the baby card.