Monday, July 6, 2009

July "news"

Hope you had a safe and fun Fourth of July holiday for all of you who live in the US. Happy belated Canada Day for my friends up north and the rest of you - I hope you had a super restful weekend!!

Yesterday I sent out my July eNewsletter and so if you subscribe, sorry for the repeat info! If you don't subscribe - there is a lot more to read about including The Angel Company's new Purchase with Purchase program, Discontinued Accessories and my own personal raffle for July! Which, by the way, congratulations to Julia Lamey for winning my catalog pre order raffle! It's not too late to get your copy of the new TAC catalog - it has a whole new look and style and I still have a few left to ship out. So far the reviews have been positive!

I'll be on vacation this week enjoying time with my parents and my poor hubby has to stay home with the dog to hold down the "fort" and of course, work... But, I've scheduled a week of more "catalog rejects" to post in my abscence...cards I submitted but that didn't make the cut. I think you'll enjoy them all the same!

TAC™ Promos
www.theangelcompany.net

TAC™ SOTM
www.theangelcompany.net

TAC™ Promos
www.theangelcompany.net

Mischelle, the owner of The Angel Company, has her own personal blog and has been sharing some seminar swaps she made. You can find just one of the entries here but be sure to browse around because there are some super cute and original ideas! http://theangelcompany.typepad.com/tac_savvy_projects_for_de/2009/07/seminar-2009-more-fabulous-card-scrap-ideas.html

Edited! The Discontinued Accessories are now on sale!! Be sure to check out my online shopping cart to see these items. http://chris.ismyangel.net/products

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a nice vacation!

Patti J. said...

Chris, have a great getaway! Enjoy that time with your parents. I'm envious! Hugs...

Silli said...

OMG! So many beautiful stamps, love all them, the little frog is sweet! Chris, I wish you a happy day. Bigs hugs...Silke