Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Amberley Grace

I think The Angel Company has some of the prettiest papers (and names of papers!) around...while making some catalog samples for the Design Call, I really enjoyed using Amberley Grace.
Card Materials:
Stamps: Love and Laughter, Be Still
Accessories: Amberley Grace Soar with it Collection, cardstock and ribbon, Spiral clip
Card Matericals:
Stamps: Aged Ornaments, Be Still
Accessories: Scor pal, gold Brilliance pad (rubbed over scoring), Amberley Grace Soar with it Collection, cardstock, ribbon and hardware
You may not be familiar with this but all of our Soar with it Collections feature a matching Bazzill cardstock package, ribbon and hardware package that you can buy with the main collection.

6 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

WOW again!!! These are both stunning! The top one is my fav., but I couldn't tell you why

Unknown said...

That is beautiful paper and the cards you made with this paper are even more beautiful :D

Bridgett Owens said...

These are beautiful! I love them both!!!

Barb said...

These are gorgeous, Chris!! Love & Laughter is a fav, and I love the clip with the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards once again. rita w

Melisa Waldorf said...

So pretty! I love that Score-pal background and the colors!