Sunday, July 12, 2009

More Rejects...

I hope I am not boring you to tears! I just was very happy with the way some of these items turned out and I wanted to share them with you. What helped inspire me so much is the sketch designs that The Angel Company is now including in their catalogs...I find it helps stretch me out of my one layer comfort zone! tee hee...

The Flower Collage Trio has been around for a long time and it's really one of my favorite styles. I can't believe all of the new collage type stamps we suddenly have again and it's so exciting. I'm forward to inking up my Fruit Collage stamps from last month and may just have to take them on vacation with me! The scor pal makes this diamond grid a sinch and it really pops when you drag a little ink across the top or sand it lightly. (This was one of my favorite sketches and my ladybug card did make it into the catalog using this layout!)





Card Materials:
Stamps: Flower Collage Trio
Accessories: Catalynne paper, assorted Bazzil and DCWV paper, Soar with it Collection ribbon, scor pal, Tombow markers and aquabrush


My friend Christi once sent me a link for a cute little purse and I ended up using the pattern for a non card submission. This would be perfect for wrapping up a little necklace or chocolate for that special someone!





Materials:
Stamps: Petal Pack
Accessories: Juliette Soar with it Collection and cardstock, Ava Embellishment Jar (button), embossing powders, Versamagic inks and ribbon

2 comments:

Barb said...

These are both great, Chris! Love the soft coloring on the collage tulip card, and the little purse is adorable!

Yvette said...

Awe this purse is soooo cute! Your card turned out sweet too!