Friday, July 10, 2009

Quick Cards

You know me - that's my style! :)

So, here are two cards I submitted for The Angel Company's catalog card call last fall...both cards feature the Winchester Soar with it Collection. This first card I embossed the Eggplant Versamagic ink for a little extra "umpf". I also used my handy-dandy scor pal for some nice straight lines!



Card Materials:
Stamps: Ship Collage
Accessories: Winchester Soar with It Collection, cardstock and ribbon, antique hardware, clear embossing powder

On the next card, I really liked the effect I got when I dragged my inkspot down across the solid image of the horse. This was also a very quick card because I used a shipping tag for my main image and then one of the tags that came with the Soar with it Collection.



Card Materials:
Stamps: Hieroglyph Horses
Accessories: Winchester Soar with it Collection, cardstock, hardware and ribbon, shipping tag, palette ink

3 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful cards, Chris! LOVE the embossed ship w/ the score lines... great manly card :) And I am also diggin' the ink effect you have on the horse!

Patti J. said...

I love these papers AND stamps. They are some of my all time favorites. That ship just stamps beautifully! Great job Chris - thanks for sharing!

Jenn Embry said...

Nice cards. Quick and easy is good too! ;) I especially like the first one.