Friday, March 12, 2010

Double Sided Fun!

More Mimi is just fun to use...there's no way around it! When I saw these lovely cards on Amy Rohl's blog, I knew I wanted to replicate them with some More Mimi papers from The Angel Company.

These couldn't have been easier to make. I cut out the shape with my nestabilities, and then just past the halfway mark, cut the paper across horizontally. I flipped one side of the paper around, and instantly I had a match, both color and pattern wise. How simple is that?!



After seeing the lovely flowers Kim from Sunshiny Days made with a Martha Stewart hydrangea punch, I was on a mission to find one for myself! No luck in the local stores but I scored one on ebay!



Card Materials: all stamps and papers from The Angel Company
Stamps: Ordinary Greetings, Bless Your Heart (free with workshop)
Accessories: More Mimi Soar with it Collection and ribbon, Kraft cardstock, MS punch, Nestabilities

Have a super weekend! They are calling for rain here - but atleast I don't have to shovel anymore snow! tee hee...

8 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

Fabulous cards! Love the great use of paper, and the simpleness.

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute Chris!

Danni said...

These are just fabulous!! Really like them alot!

Silli said...

Fabulous card my dear Chris, love the papers and the kraft cs! The ribbon is cute. LOVE it! Big hugs and happy weekend...

Annette said...

Great cards Chris, sweet and simple! I'm glad the snow is gone and warm weather is on it's way! Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

Easy and elegant :D What a great combo.

Angela said...

They are great! I sure want this die...hopefully I can win one on Ebay! I love these cards!

Heather said...

LOVE these cards Chris - I am thinking they make a great FUNshop project especially with the BOGO on Mimi right now!