Monday, April 5, 2010

Pretty in Pink

hm...I tried a couple of titles for this post and none seemed to work. This flower from Flowers and Holly set (which has been around forever - and I just got it finally last year!!) is wonderful to watercolor. I tried to make a real vintage feeling card by stamping the pink cardstock with an image from Vintage Backgrounds (out of the new Serendipity magalogue). I covered some black embossed spots (that were not supposed to be there!) with the image from Fanciful Vintage, which is the Stamp of the Month so it's on sale!



I did some more watercoloring with my Tombow markers and aquabrush...the pinks match much better in real life, honestly! :)
I still have company so this is one more short and sweet post! All supplies (except for the lace which is from Joanns) are from The Angel Company.

4 comments:

Barb said...

This is so pretty, Chris! LOVE the soft watercolor look :)

Teresa Jenkins said...

Lovely card, I really like this set, they are so fun to color!

Silli said...

Love your card Chris, love the spring colors... Your coloring is fabulous...Happy day....

Trudy Osborn said...

So pretty! Love the lace