Monday, April 26, 2010

So Springy

Springtime is definately here! Our azaleas are in full bloom, there is lots of rain in the forecast, and my gardens are ready to start blooming. This card definately reflects that but sadly, I had a chance to stamp all day today and this all that I got accomplished, and it's really not that "wow". I did enjoy hanging out with the kids though and so I'm not going to feel guilty!!



Card Materials: all stamps and papers from The Angel Company
Stamps: Savvy Sayings, Spring Time
Accessories: sheet music, ribbon, baubbles, nesabilities, DCVW Brights pad, Kaleidoscope Girlz Pad

It's a busy week for me - I hope you have a great one!!

5 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

Love the musical background to your scene... almost hear the little bird singing!

Jen Carter said...

Love those bright colors! And to put it on sheet music is really cute too..just like the bird is singing!

Annette said...

Sounds like you had a great day with your kids. Your card is beautiful, I love the sheet music paper! Have a great day!

Silli said...

Your card is very pretty Chris, love the colors, the tree is fabulous. HUGS!

Trudy Osborn said...

So bright and cheery, great card!