Saturday, April 10, 2010

Still Trying to Catch Up!

Yesterday was C R A Z Y!! Have you ever left your keys in the front door and closed it behind you as you went inside? I do it every so often - but yesterday I happened upon my purse which I left outside, next to the front door, for over an hour! I'm easily distracted these days with baseball going full hilt (and I'm the team mom so I have to worry about more than just getting to the game on time!), still crunching our taxes...remind me why I am doing them myself AGAIN?! and reseeding the backyard which means constant watering.

Okay, enough complaining! :)

I whipped out this card for my father-in-law's birthday. The Happy Birthday is a retired GWP stamp from The Angel Company but it's probably my most favorite and most used! I've paired this anchor stamp before with the Amberley Grace paper but mixed it up this time for a new look.


Card Materials:
Stamps: Anchor to the Soul
Paper: Amberley Grace Soar with it Collection and cardstock

Did you get my newsletter emailed to you? Don't miss out on my personal special for April 15th...we're celebrating the "tax man"...and this time YOU win!

4 comments:

Heidi Hihn said...

Very nice...I love cards that make me think of the lake at summer...I am a boater!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Great job!! Really like what you have done with it!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic birthday card for your father-in-law! Nice use of the Anchor to the Soul stamp. rita w

Annette said...

Happy Monday Chris! What a wonderful card, your father-in-law is going to love it!