Monday, April 12, 2010

Kiss Me!

Silly title, I know. But whenever I see this cute little frog I'm convinced he will turn into a prince if I kiss him!

This set was so generously given to me by my downline, Kelly R! Thanks again Kelly - I really appreciate it and I love it!!

My card uses just a piece of the Fruitti Fusion paper (still on sale and available for just $2 a pack! Check out all of the great sale items here) and I feel like the frog can really take the spotlight this way...it could be a boy card, but there's a lot of pink in here and I really feel like stamping "Kiss me" or "SWAK" on it! :)



Card Materials: all stamps and papers from The Angel Company

I used my BIC markers to color him in...in case you are wondering, the COPIC blender does work with BIC markers. Juliet was wondering about this as well and predicted it would - we tested it out and it does work. I just need to figure how to use it properly...I can make lines and dots in the laid down color but I'm sure there is more to it!

Have a super week! PS. I'm on hold now for over 30 minutes with the IRS about a tax question as I type this...boy can I ever multi task!!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

OH Chris, he is sooo cute! I love him! Great coloring!

Anonymous said...

Great card, Chris! I love it!

Silli said...

Hi Girl, your card is so funny, love the little frog and the fabby colors... FUN!

Kelly said...

Very nice card, Chris! Great job on coloring. Looks really good.
Blessings,
Kelly R.

Heidi Hihn said...

Love the way you put this card together. I love the embossed layer and the way it looks with the paper you chose!

Anonymous said...

He is so very cute! And the coloring is fantastic! And good luck with the IRS! rita w